The sinking of the „Titanic“ resulted in the establishment of SOLAS, the „Torrey Canyon“ disaster lead to MARPOL, and in 1978 the STCW Convention was adopted. These and further important conventions, especially the ISM and ISPS Codes, have regulated our dealings in shipping ever since. It is often an unpleasant challenge, yet their expedient implementation is more important than ever to remain competitive in the market.
ConsultanSEA supports you in:
- Developing and updating management systems according to ISM, ISPS, STCW, MLC.
- Preparing and performing internal audits on board vessels and in the office / performing vessel security assessments.
- Performing vessel inspections (regular, sale and purchase inspections on behalf of the Owners/Buyers).
- Performing accident investigations and damage surveys on behalf of the Owners.
- Management of nautical and technical projects.
- Training of crew and shore-based personnel in maritime safety and security matters.
Contact me for support!